- New York State Department of Economic Development, Division of Minority (D/M/WBD) Certified as a Minority Owned Business Enterprise Computer Consulting.
- New York State Department of Economic Development, Division of Minority (D/M/WBD) Certified as a Minority Owned Business Enterprise Custom Software Development.
- State of New York office of the comptroller (OCS) Information Technology and procurement Back-Drop Contract.
- New York and New Jersey Minority Purchasing council Inc. Certificate for Informational Technology, On-Shore Development of Software Projects and Consulting Services.
- New Jersey Commerce & Economic Growth Commission, Office of Development for small business and Women and Minority Business. Certified as Category 1 Small Business Enterprise under the Small Business Set-Aside Act.
- New Jersey Commerce & Economic Growth Commission, Office of Development for small business and Women and Minority Business. Certified as Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
- New Jersey Transit, Small Business Development Programs Certificate as a Minority Business Enterprise.
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority. Certificate as a Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE).
- Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of Minority Business Enterprise. Certificate as Minority Business Enterprise.
- State of Maryland, Department of Transportation Minority Business Enterprise Program (MBE) and Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE). Certified for Computer Consulting, CAD, Programming and Computer Facilities Management.
Research & Development:
To fully understand our clients, we conduct extensive research and analysis of the ever-changing needs of human resources managers and technical executives. The surveys are conducted every 6 months and we target an average of 400 decision makers that include CIO’s, IT Directors, Human Resources Managers, etc. Ultimately, we develop strategies through elaborate action plans and we upgrade our services to anticipate your future needs.
Implementation & Accountability:
When you entrust us with a project for implementation, we have sophisticated tracking methods to judge our progress and offer tangible customer satisfaction, under budget and ahead of schedule.
- At-a-glance comparison of actual progress against planned progress
- Visual project tracking aids (Gantt charts, bar charts, progress tracking/warning)
- Design: Diagram of subsystems and interactions; roles description & responsibilities; assumptions of requirements; Dependencies on external projects & other risks.
- Estimate each Part of the System: Breakdown into tasks; Estimating each task; Assign each task’s level; Document assumptions on external projects and any other risks.
- Schedule the Work: How many people will be needed to complete it in the required time; Add project milestones, including interim and final release dates; Assign tasks wisely; Distribute with blank space between to represent schedule risk.
Tracking & Reporting:
- The ratio of interview-to-offer- hire ratio; the closer to a 1:1:1 ratio, the better.
- The percentage of fills (how many open requirements were assigned and how many fill).
- Our cost per hire (this takes into consideration the recruiter's salary/bonus/commissions, professional memberships, recruiting tools such as job boards and publications and advertising, participation in job fairs, relocation/sign on bonus for new hires).
- TURNOVER RATIO: Retention of hires (i.e. how much turnover in the hires a recruiter makes without just cause, such as a contract coming to an end or a project is completed.)
- Salary reports in comparison to similar positions with other companies.
Some of our larger clients have programs to assist smaller companies train their employees on new cutting edge technology in exchange for free labor. We assist both clients expedite the transaction free of charge. We encourage you to participate in either aspect of the program.
Cost & Results
Our prices are based on an accurate analysis of our cost of doing business and a reasonable profit margin to insure your permanent commitment. Additionally, we have an aggressive discount program for our clients that continuously provide us with requirements throughout the year. Our CEO’s mandate for results is very simple: Customer Service is our first commandment and it starts by assigning enough personnel to handle each account. His commitment to quality service at affordable prices is making Adroit the first choice for all employment needs.